Wednesday 10 November 2010

Didn't like the look of this

As a designer, it is important to look at everything, so I do. Every morning I read the Metro newspaper- that's the free one. And before you ask, no- I do not take it as law and yes- I do enjoy reading the texting in bit, it makes me laugh.

I accept it is a free paper and I accept that there are tight timings for it but this actually stopped me in my tracks (I was on the train to work, don't you know.) I sort of feel that once you start letting the little things slip then things may get much worse.

Plus, typography was a big part of my degree, I care about these things.


Bad typography is not acceptable. The caption could have been placed underneath the image with image taken up at the bottom and moved to the left a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment