Thursday 3 February 2011

And all that Jazz



How can you summise Jazz? Volvo lovingly released this. But created by Wieden + Kennedy London. God they are amazing!

From what I know about Jazz, it is all over the place and full of ups and downs and twists and turns and unpredictable, like life. So according to Volvo, get one the new Jazz cars and you are sorted and every possibilty is covered whether you want a family of 5 dogs or just gold bags and a ski set or just 2.5 sprogs and a golden retriever.

The style of it is not what I expected from Volvo because it is completely animated in a colourful, magical, whimsical style. But I think it is this combined with the unpredictability of life and jazz thats works well and charms me into watching it.

The only thing that really bothers me is the way the narrator says "Who can know". Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment